Nasofix Review - Before and After Nasofix UPDATE

Monday, October 17, 2011
So its almost 17 days since I used nasofix and I was too busy to put an update after 15 days so I am about 2 days late. Better late than never.

So for those who havent read my first post, I basically purchased nasofix online from http://www.nasofix.com for 25.90 USD and it was delivered at home last october 01, 2011. My nose is really not that good specially in viewing my side profile since its bulbous and I have quite a significant hump at the top bridge.


It is a grey nose brace like device that could reshape the nose. It arrived looking like that and I am very disappointed since I am expecting there is a box and instruction but it has none. Though it has a film sheet that says "go to nasofix.com for instructions" something like that.

Anyways, I used it using my common sense, Clipping the silicone thing at the widest part of my nose. The site says it emits heat but I am wondering why I do not feel any heat as well. I am really afraid that my device was defective.

I took a photo October 01, 2011 and another one at October 17,2011 after a total of 17 days usage.





There is no doubt that this device works as advertised since I saw significant changes after 17 days. Noticed that my hump was gone and my bulbous nose became narrow as well. This device works in ways more than I expected and Imagined considering that I am the most skeptic person in the world (I believe) I think the product could replicate the effect of surgery without pain and risks.

Many of my friends are beginning to ask who my surgeon is and they really do not believe I am just using a plain nose brace, I can't blame them since they are as skeptic as I am.

I emailed their customer support and ask how long should I continue and they said for 2 months more so I can achieve a permanent effect. I will update again in 2 months and beyond to let you know if the effect is permanent.

For now, I suggest getting this product since it's really GOOD. So good plastic surgeons will be jobless once this product is discovered by the majority. I suggest don't blog too much about this product as advertising it too much might increase the demand and increase the product price like what is happening to majority of good products on the net having their price sky rockets to unaffordable proportion. 

12 comments:

Alex Brooks said...

I would really appriciate it if you could post a picture of you wearing the nasofix because i'm not sure of the right way to wear it. Your transformation is amazing!
thank you

Jess said...

fake

Unknown said...

Is there any way you can email me pictures on how exactly you put this on your nose? My nose looks almost exactly like yours and I would love your same result!

Jake Rumbaoa said...

i got the same package too. i think i agree with jess, the bump on your nose looks just like a bruise or something. well, i hope you're not lying. cause i will return this product if it doesn't work. lol

Anonymous said...

Yeah, do you have any photos that you could send of you wearing it? I'm not sure how I should use it to get the same result. D:
Please and thank you? :D

Alli♥gatoR said...

did it come in a blue bag?

dontbelieveit9 said...

I wish it were true, but its a scam folks. You can tell the photos are from someone who had plastic surgery indicated by the difference in the shape of the eyes. The company that sells this is in the Phillipines and this same story has been posted all over the internet under different guises. Try googling: "nasofix scam" and you'll get the real story from people who were taken.

Unknown said...

how did you wear nasofix to get rid of that hump? please i gotta know!

Anonymous said...

Totally fake. Tese are blogs from NASOFIX themselves

Anonymous said...

Totally fake. Tese are blogs from NASOFIX themselves

Unknown said...

So Nasofix really works no scam?

lee villafuerte said...

...why am i finding only one review??? Wait

Post a Comment